Aleja 29 Listopada 20, 31-401 Kraków, Poland
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
Who we are
OpenX is the top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
OpenX Poland is a branch of OpenX based in Cracow, Poland.
We’re one of the best cloud computing developers team in Poland.
Who we are looking for
At OpenX Poland, we’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious engineers to join our amazing team in Cracow, Poland.
Currently, we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer IV (Java)
- Open-minded - happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail and move on
- Proactive - always want to find a satisfying solution
- Self-organized and self-motivated
We want to talk to you.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Private health care for you and your family
- Private life and travel insurance
- Internal Women in Tech meetups
- Trips to California once in a while
- Free lunch 3x a week
- Unbelievable modern office in the city centre
You will be part of the core exchange development teams. Our exchange handles billions of ad requests daily connecting thousands of publishers with demand partners. It’s fully containerized running in the cloud in multiple regions across the world. Ads from our systems can be seen in your favored mobile game, web page, maybe TV in the future. That’s the place where each millisecond matters.
- Ideally 7+ years working experience in Java, Golang, or Erlang
- Expertise designing scalable, latency-sensitive applications, performance tuning and monitoring
- Experience with databases system design, RDBMs or NoSQL
- Experience Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes and containers is a big advantage
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology or advertising technology is a big plus.
- Experience in time management, planning, and project management
- Communicative Polish and English languages
- Fluently speak algorithms and data structures and platforms (Linux, Cloud)
- Be comfortable using the right tools and languages for the job, even brand new ones
- Have the ability to develop scalable, modular applications
- SCRUM / Agile environment experience
- Familiarity with online advertising technologies
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems
- Architect, create and deliver new features and functionality
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and c