OpenX is committed to fostering a safe, ethical, and efficient online advertising experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers alike. Among other things, this means we do not tolerate unlawful discrimination on our platforms, as detailed in our Ad Exchange Demand Policy, available at https://www.openx.com/legal/ad-exchange-demand-policies/ and applicable to our demand-side partners.
This Anti-Discrimination Policy sets forth additional terms applicable to demand-side partners using any OpenX service on their own behalf or on behalf of a third party to create data segments or advertise opportunities, products, or services in the credit, insurance, employment, or housing sectors (“Special Category Partners”).
If you are a Special Category Partner, you agree to the following terms, in addition to those terms set forth in our Ad Exchange Demand Policy (as well as any agreement we may have entered into with you):
- You will inform your Account Manager prior to creating or running any advertising campaign in the credit, insurance, employment, or housing sectors (“Special Category Campaigns”).
- You will use commercially reasonable efforts to accurately classify end users for purposes of automated decision-making, and will otherwise comply with all applicable laws before engaging in automated decision-making practices that may impact end users.
- You will not use any OpenX service to, directly or indirectly, (i) unfairly exclude any end user or group of end users from a Special Category Campaign based on their race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, age, disability status, or genetic information, or (ii) engage in predatory advertising or harmful targeting practices.
- You will not include discriminatory content in your advertisements, or otherwise use any OpenX service to discriminate against, harass, provoke, or disparage end users.
- Upon notice to you, OpenX may suspend your account if we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated this Anti-Discrimination Policy.
- You will cease using our services and notify your Account Manager immediately if you do not agree to comply with this Anti-Discrimination Policy.
OpenX reserves the right to update this Anti-Discrimination Policy at any time by posting notice of such changes on its website or by otherwise providing notice. If you are a Special Category Partner and you continue using any OpenX service following such posting or notice, you agree to any updated version of this Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you have any questions about this Anti-Discrimination Policy, or any other questions about any OpenX service, please contact your Account Manager.