Last updated: December 19, 2023
- What does this Policy cover?
- What are cookies?
- What cookies do we use and what information do they collect?
- How can you contact us?
1. What does this Policy cover?
2. What are cookies?
OpenX may place cookies on your browser or device every time you come back to our website or load a new page on our website.
3. What cookies do we use and what information do they collect?
- Strictly necessary (required) cookies: these cookies are required to enable core website functionality. Without these cookies, services you have asked for via this website cannot be provided. If you disable these cookies, certain parts of the website may not function for you (for example, the website may not display properly on your device). Because of that, we do not seek your consent for these cookies.
- Analytics and functional (performance) cookies: these cookies help us improve or optimise the experience we provide or enable various helpful features on our website. For example, they allow us to measure how visitors interact with our website, collect technical information such as the number of pages visited, whether or not email communications are opened or which parts of our website are clicked on. They may also be used to remember your preferences (such as your language preference), your interests and the presentation of the website. We use this information to improve the user experience and performance of our website. Where required, we will ask for your consent to use these cookies.
- Targeting cookies: we or third parties may use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Where required, we will ask for your consent to use these cookies.
- Social media pixels or tags: These solutions are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or "like" button on our website, or when you engage with our content on or through a social site such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. These cookies collect information about your social media interaction with our website, such as whether or not you have an account with the social media site and whether you are logged into it when you interact with content on our website. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
Please note that whenever our website displays content from a third party website or service (e.g., via a social media plug-in), it may result in cookies (or similar solutions, such as a Facebook pixel) from third parties being stored on your browser or device or third parties having access to information about how you use our website. We do not control the storage and use of these cookies by these third parties and you should refer to the privacy policies of the relevant third parties for more information.
A list of performance and targeting cookies used on our website can be found here.
5. How can you contact us?
You can also reach us at:
OpenX Technologies Inc.
Attention: Legal Department
177 E. Colorado Blvd., #3039, Pasadena, CA 91105