User Level Optimization
- Increase eCPMs for non-guaranteed inventory
- Attach user-level detail to each impression including geographic, site-specific variables, impression frequency & other attributes so buyers pay higher CPMs
Dynamic Price Floors
- Predictive algorithms calculate the value of each impression based on user, geography, time of day, session depth, and hundreds of other variables
- Foster competition between rules-based and real-time bidder simultaneously to award demand channel offering highest yield
True eCPM Analytics
- Calculate true eCPM of each bid (factoring in historical fill-rates and discrepancy levels) in real time to understand which demand class and channel partner represents highest yield
Intelligent Default Management
- Reduce discrepancies and latency levels by centralizing inventory and all buyers within ad server
- Fill ad calls with fewer hops
- Increase fill-rate by sending impressions to partners based on past buying patterns
Integrates with any Ad Server
- Use with either the OpenX Enterprise or DFP Premium ad server
- Keep all of your existing demand-channel relationships and OpenX Lift supports all buyers
- Leverage OpenX experts who act as an extension of your ad ops team
Make your demand channels work harder
Nothing destroys the value of your non-guaranteed inventory quite like selling outside your ad server.
That’s why OpenX Lift (formerly known as LiftDNA) operates from within your ad server, forcing all classes of demand partners to compete in a fair auction for the rights to every one of your non-guaranteed impressions.
This "super auction" drives superior yield.
We hate daisy chains, and you should too
Daisy chains bounce inventory from one demand channel to the next, delaying page loads, shedding impressions, and reducing CPMs. Quality impressions are reduced to generic “remnants.”
That’s why we decided to completely rethink how publishers sell non-guaranteed inventory.
Move the marketplace into your ad server
OpenX Lift integrates in to all ad servers (not just OpenX Enterprise) and provides a holistic view of your non-guaranteed inventory and all your potential buyers.
Whenever an ad call occurs, OpenX Lift uses predictive algorithms to determine what each of your demand partners will pay, then factors in their historical fill and discrepancy rates to calculate the true CPM potential. OpenX Lift then sends the impression to the buyer offering the highest yield.
No daisy chains. Less latency. Any ad server. The highest yield.
Unlock the DNA of your impressions
Our experts unlock the DNA of your impressions. We study your non-guaranteed inventory, the types of users your partners buy, and other historical data to assess its true market value.
We then leverage predictive algorithms to set a price for each impression based on the user, geography, time of day, session depth and hundreds of other variables.
The price we calculate is simultaneously used as a price floor in the real-time market. This process makes it possible for real-time bidders and rules-based bidders to compete for impressions at the same time.
More importantly, by wrapping user data around each impression, you finally earn the true value for your non-guaranteed inventory.
Mitigate discrepancies and impression loss
When inventory hops from one demand channel to the next, you lose 10% of your impressions.
OpenX Lift reduces those losses by selecting the best buyer for each impression right from within the ad server. That means less hops.
OpenX Lift also employs Intelligent Default Management, which tracks the types of impressions each demand partner fills and what they send back. If a partner sends back a specific type of user two or three times, OpenX Lift no longer offers that partner those types of users.
The result: Fewer networks to ping. Less waste. More revenue.
More revenue, less work
Implementing new systems can be risky, but not OpenX Lift. Our team acts as an extension of your ad ops team, providing the right level of strategic and technical support you need.
And because OpenX Lift works within your ad server, you can turn your existing ad server into a profit center and keep all your existing relationships with buyers.