OpenX is a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology. OpenX’s vision is to unleash the full economic potential of digital media companies. OpenX solutions provide a unique Software as a Service platform by combining ad serving, an ad exchange, a Supply Side Platform, and content valuation.
OpenX Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of OpenX Software Ltd., is based in Los Angeles and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures, SAP Ventures, and Samsung Venture Investment Corporation.
OpenX is a trademark of OpenX Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
OpenX Enterprise - SaaS ad serving platform
OpenX Monetization - Real-Time Bidding enabled ad exchange and yield optimization technology integrated within a publisher's ad server
Revenue Intelligence - Service providing digital media companies with a groundbreaking approach to revenue management, combin content optimization and ad monetization
OpenX served 3 trillion ad impressions in 2012
OpenX Enterprise used by thousands of publishers globally
OpenX Monetization used by 95% of leading national advertisers
OpenX operates five data centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia
Funding & Key Investors
- More than $75 million (Series A, B, C, D and E)
- Accel Partners, Index Ventures, SAP Ventures and Samsung Venture Investment Corporation
- April 2013 - Revenue Intelligence launches to bridge the gap between content and advertising
- January 2013 – OpenX closes $25 million Series E funding round led by new investor Samsung Venture Investment Corporation and joined by Dentsu Inc. digital subsidiary, cyber communications inc.
- October 2012 - OpenX acquires pioneering content valuation company JumpTime
- September 2012 - OpenX announces expansion into Japan and opening of Tokyo office
- July 2012 - OpenX announces opening of fifth data center; OpenX Market supports more than 1 million bids per second
- April 2012 - Samsung Electronics and OpenX announce Samsung AdHub Market for Mobile
- February 2012 - OpenX acquires Supply-Side Platform LiftDNA
- February 2012 - OpenX announces Q4 2011 profitability and $100M annualized run rate
- July 2011 - OpenX announces major EMEA expansion
- May 2011 - OpenX closes $20 million Series D funding led by SAP Ventures
- February 2011 - Breakthrough version of OpenX Enterprise launches
- August 2010 - Dentsu-cci and OpenX announce OpenX Market Japan
- November 2009 - Microsoft and OpenX announce ad technology partnership
- May 2009 - OpenX closes $10 million Series C funding round led by DAG Ventures
- April 2009 – OpenX Market launches
- 2007-2008 - Company incorporated; closes $20.5 million Series A funding round led by Index Ventures and Series B funding led by Accel Partners
- 1998 - Open source ad serving project launches and gains massive, global adoption
888 E Walnut St, 2nd Floor
Pasadena, CA 91101
584 Broadway, Suite 808
New York, NY 10012
1-3 Maple Place
London, W1T 4BB
OpenX Japan Co., Ltd.
Minato-ku Tokyo 1060047