21 Merchant Rd. Level 4, Singapore 058267
View All jobs
The role of the Sales Coordinator is a new role created to help OpenX Singapore improve sales operations, efficiency and scalability; improving client engagement and sales performance results. Reporting to the Commercial Director, this position will have a key role in driving pre-sale business development and post-sales client on-boarding efforts
- Lead qualification, distribution and performance / engagement monitoring.
- Liaise between lead management and business development teams to score and manage effective distribution of leads, monitor on-going engagement progress, follow-up and reporting.
- Curate, manage and help develop all sales and marketing collateral to help teams drive commercial success.
Sales engagement management
- Manage SF reporting and data capture efforts.
- Monitor and report on deal-flow progression, and coordinate sales reviews and regular management reporting.
- Monitor and provide timely follow-up on regional deal progression efforts, including: approvals, contract and legal reviews, pre-launch document development (PAF, Account Set-up forms and financial forms, etc), ensuring all required documentation is collected and associated to the client opportunity before account management or deployment team hand-off.
- Develop and maintain management reporting and analysis.
- Provide regular review and analysis / insight based on the available data.
- Also, coordinate opportunity reporting between Demand and Supply.
- Coordinate team meetings.
- Post sales deployment and performance monitoring.
- Ensure effective hand-off and follow-up post sales to the operations and client services team.
- Duties will include preliminary performance monitoring against goals, gap and opportunity analysis.
- Coordinate regional events and sales development activities (meetings and client events). Collaborate between sales and marketing to ensure required collateral and proposal documents are available, updated and meet regional requirements.
- Help coordinate RFP and proposal responses focused on associated project management duties.
- Work with the Communications & Marketing department to plan events, coordinate BD calendar of participation and invitation/participation of strategic clients.
- Organise regular / regional webinars, publisher road-shows and presentations, including regional group demos.
- Assist in coordinating team goal setting process and EOY review process.
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong cross team relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to develop a strong understanding of business processes in order to be able to work with all the teams to enable us to do more with the resources we have so that additional investment generates incremental business value
- Key client growth and retention
- Improvements in process and efficiency
- Achievement of project goals and meeting deadlines.
- Strong people management and development skills.
- Ensuring overall growth of annual revenue.
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!