888 E Walnut St, 2nd Floor Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena, California, United States
View All jobs
This Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator (EA/PC) hybrid role reports directly to the President in our Pasadena office. This role will provide primary support to the President, with the potential to expand support to an additional executive. The EA/PC will be responsible for overseeing assigned projects and activities, managing daily schedules/calendars, preparing for meetings and managing travel. The ideal candidate will proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment. The essence of the role is to support the highest level of decision makers within their organizations, while consistently looking for ways to maximize the efficiency of those they support.
The skills necessary to succeed in this role call for a very special combination of talent and expertise. Critical traits include impeccable organization and attention to detail, ironclad discretion, proven dependability, and ability to confidently make quick decisions with limited guidance. This demanding role requires expert-level skills.
- Heavy calendar management, including business and personal calendars; maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Heavy domestic and international travel: negotiate/adjust travel on the fly; keep executive organized and informed while traveling
- Heavy expense report creation for executive, and department expense report review and approvals following company T&E expense guidelines
- Arrange internal corporate events such as leadership off-sites and staff appreciation events
- Work collaboratively with the EA team; cover for other EAs during out-of-office, vacations, etc.
- Presentation management while adhering to deadlines: gather content from stakeholders company-wide, presentation clean-up/formatting by reviewing with executive for final sign off or edits need; coordinating presentation with IT team
- Professional representation of the executive; maintain relationships with the executive’s direct reports; help with on-boarding executive’s new hires
- Prepare meeting agendas and track follow-ups, briefing papers, materials and documentation for use by executive team
- General administration: briefing executive on daily schedule, catering lunch, providing additional support to department as needed (i.e. ad hoc requests)
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating working hours
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in an executive assistant/project coordinator capacity to C-level executive
- Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly proficient technical skills with Google Office suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangouts)
- Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Webex), Slack, Concur, and Workday
- Be proactive: ability to anticipate and address issues and executive’s needs
- Thrive in fast-paced environment; remain confident, calm and positive under pressure
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Sustain a high-level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Well versed in dealing and interacting with senior executives; maintaining the highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making capabilities
- Must be a resourceful and independent thinker
- Must be a self-starter with excellent prioritization skills and excellent attention to detail
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full
economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!