888 E Walnut St, 2nd Floor Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena, California, United States
View All jobs
The OpenX Programmatic Sr Analyst is responsible for the interpretation and reporting of the business metrics for an assigned Account Management segment. This position will ensure that we identify and understand the business metrics that will drive our publisher monetization success and allow us to shift from those that aren’t. The role will range in projects that are publisher to team specific. The scope of your responsibilities may include leading cross-functional projects, reporting, forecasting, dashboard development, QBRs and identification of specific optimization opportunities. Your analysis will drive projects for the Account Management segment you are assigned.
- Development of team dashboards for improved visibility to Account Managers and Management
- Work collaboratively with Management & Operations Analysts for consistency across teams
- Dashboards must be actionable
- Forecast account growth opportunities via interpretation of metrics and create campaigns for Account Managers to act on in conjunction with Management priorities. For example, a campaign could be, all Account Managers are provided a specific list of accounts to break out mobile tags on
- Operations Analyst tracks pitch-win rate via the CRM and gathers post-analysis reporting for read out on campaigns
- Develop a Publisher Scorecard that indicates the health of the publisher for OpenX. This indicates what optimizations the Publisher deploys, % of inventory OpenX monetizes, known publisher stack information, count of AQ/TQ cases, support cases with response closure times, etc.
- Work with Account Management Director to understand the why of business metric trends and present recommendations. Continually seeks ways to understand the trends and metrics around our products. Develop Quarterly Business Review (QBR) data powerpoint slides as needed (as assigned)
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis for top tier accounts as needed (as assigned)
- Manage gathering, analysis and interpretation of reporting; effectively present
- Analyze existing metrics in order to lead process and efficiency improvements
- Analysis, interpretation and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- Expertise in financial and operational analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in financial and statistical modeling
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Minimum of 3 years operational/financial analysis experience
- Advanced skills required in R, Excel, macros, and other statistical software Advanced skills in Power point and other presentation software
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!