888 E Walnut St, 2nd Floor Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena, California, United States
View All jobs
As Account Manager, you will play a critical role on the Partner Services team at OpenX. Our team operates in a fast-paced environment and rapidly changing industry landscape that will call for creativity and thought leadership. You will leverage deep knowledge of our technology and broader programmatic advertising trends to influence revenue for key accounts across all products, including header bidding, bid-out and supply-side platform and all formats, including desktop web, mobile web, mobile app and video. Revenue Managers must be able to execute business initiatives seamlessly to deliver, if not exceed, the financial objectives of partner relationships and OpenX. The Revenue Manager should be able to identify and advise partners through monetization growth opportunities and expand these relationships to benefit partners in improving their revenue and operating efficiency. In the OpenX Partner Services team, we strive to exceed partner expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long-term win-win relationships.
- Owns overall performance and revenue forecast of the account with the sales lead
- Identify additional revenue opportunities and partner with sales lead
- Knows at all times where OpenX ranks in performance
- Ability to dive deep into performance anomalies
- Owns tactical and strategic execution on accounts assigned
- Clear understanding of partner business objectives and align performance strategies to meet expectations
- Drive 1:1 PMP deals
- Leverage internal connections to bring the most impactful solutions to partners for performance
- Use creative analytics and product knowledge to enable you and the wider team to deliver game-changing revenue approaches for partners
- Deliver analysis by mining data from our sophisticated and extensive data infrastructure
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of various integration types, their strengths and weaknesses, demand-side bidding behavior, and internal tools used to optimize partner performance
- Develop expertise using our proprietary business intelligence platform along with industry-standard SQL and API scripting
- Develop innovative analytic approaches to customer-specific issues & opportunities
- Drive depth and opportunities by exploring hypotheses and delivering data-driven insights that motivates change with our partners
- The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative problem solver motivated by client success and energized by proactive collaboration with internal and client stakeholders to produce results.
- 3+ years of analytical work experience in yield optimization or account management for digital media or ad tech companies, consulting firms, investment banks or corporate finance/strategic planning departments
- Strong problem solving and business modeling skills with ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations Strong communicator with the ability to develop rapport and trust with clients and internal teams across many job functions
- Ability to develop and drive performance recommendations with partners
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; high proficiency in Powerpoint
- Passion for understanding “why”
- Natural curiosity
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop, drive and present regular business reviews to part with sales lead
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels within partner’s businesses as well as within OpenX
- BA / BS degree, desired but not required in engineering, finance, economics
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!