888 E Walnut St, 2nd Floor Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena, California, United States
View All jobs
OpenX, a leading provider of digital and mobile advertising technology, seeks Information Technology Service Management Leader with extensive experience in ITSM processes and related functions.
The leader will be responsible for processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management, as well as have accountability for the following areas:
- 24x7x365 NOC
- Support Incident/Problem/Change management functions for the OpenX production platform and related services
- Support Corporate IT services in a product/tech company
- Vendor Management - measure/manage SLAs and quality of services
- Build/maintain technology Services Catalog
- Experience with Global Organizations and track record of implementing 24/7 and Follow-The-Sun models, across multi-tiered environment (Tier 1 - 2 -3)
- Mentoring, Performance Management, conflict resolution and career development of staff to maintain highly motivated and engaged employees.
- Develop, implement, monitor and improve Operational/Service Level Agreements
- Leads team to organize, prioritize and document tasks and projects; ensures due dates are met.
- Act as the glue between Engineering, TechOps and Business teams on a global basis
- Ensure that teams adhere to ITSM processes including problem determination, troubleshooting processes, ticket creation, timely and detailed ticket updates, escalation and notification processes and closure.
- Run postmortems, lessons learned and follow through on problem management aspects
- Run Change Control function (via CAB or similar governance framework)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external technology partners to prioritize, estimate and complete projects in support of business.
- 15+ Years of experience. 7+ Years of Management experience. Director level highly desirable across NOC, App Support, ServiceDesk, and ITSM
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- Must be willing to occasionally travel to domestic and international data center or office locations.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and write accurate, clear documentation
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of products (Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence etc..)
- Humility and Integrity
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!