Józefitów Street 8/2, 30-039 Kraków, Poland
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
View All jobs
Front-End Software Engineer Senior or Regular
OpenX is looking for talented and highly motivated full stack engineers to help us innovate and improve our products. You will work with the team that owns multiple projects end to end. The responsibilities range from the front-end to back-end and devops work, but with the emphasis on front-end. You will collaborate to design products that customers love and set OpenX apart.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency applications
- Architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality
- Drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of applications and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it
- Experience with at least one framework: React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with TDD and testing front-end applications
- Good knowledge of large-scale architecture patterns
- Experience with REST API, GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (nice to have)
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI, TravisCI) is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology or advertising (nice to have)
- Good written & oral communication skills, excellence
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new systems
What we offer
- full-time employment
- annual bonus
- benefits (private medical healthcare, MultiSport Card, catered lunches 3 days per week and many, many more)
- comfortable office space
- great team of people to work with
Company at a Glance
OpenX was first to introduce header bidding to publishers and remains the highest performing solution available. OpenX’s header bidding connects publishers to the most powerful programmatic marketplace in the world with superior monetization technology.
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!