Józefitów Street 8/2, 30-039 Kraków, Poland
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
View All jobs
OpenX powers the largest independent ad exchange worldwide and is a global leader in digital advertising technology. Our mission is to maximize advertising revenue for digital media companies on every type of connected screen. The company’s products include an ad server, a real-time bidding exchange and a supply-side platform.
We have 500+ employees across eight offices, including three in California, New York, London, Tokyo, Munich, and Krakow. OpenX has been ranked #7 on Forbes Top 100 America’s Most Promising Companies and #5 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our purpose statement
We create a culture of unreasonably awesome people who have the freedom and support to do the best work of our careers on challenging, meaningful projects that provide indispensable value to our partners.
- Pull data from a big data framework to use for analyses and model training
- Assist in prototyping models, including model creation, training, and evaluation
- Implement training and real-time model evaluation architectures into production(in an existing code base)
- Run experiments to assess model performance in production
- Working towards a B.S/M.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related field
- Experience with Python, SQL, (Java is nice to have, but not a must)
- Familiarity with data analysis and machine learning/modeling techniques
- Preferred experience with machine learning languages and tools such as python/pandas, R, tensorflow/pytorch
Internship Duration: 2- 3 months
This is paid internship: 3 500 PLN gross per month
- You enjoy solving challenging quantitative problems and are eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone.
- You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment.
- You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary.
- You have the self-motivation to work independently but also know when to ask for help or guidance.
- You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious.
- You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!