Józefitów Street 8/2, 30-039 Kraków, Poland
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
View All jobs
TSM Lead - Krakow
The Technology Service Management (TSM) Lead will be responsible for the ownership and day to day execution and maturity of OpenX’s Change, Incident, Problem Management processes and tools. The person will be closely interfacing with the Engineering, Customer Support and TechOps teams to facilitate the release of software, govern the changes to our production environment, serve as Incident Commander and drive problems to closure.
IT Service Management:
- Establish strong ITSM practices and processes and identify gaps. Where gaps are identified develop and execute a plan to align best practice throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that all teams adhere to all ITSM processes including problem determination procedures, troubleshooting processes, ticket creation, timely and detailed ticket updates, escalation and notification processes and closure within the specific resolution.
- Provide direction to ensure follow-through on incidents and problems and shifting of priorities and escalation of issues to management.
- Liaison and partner with Tech and other technical support areas regarding all Service Management related issues and concerns
- Create metrics that identify trends and needed improvements
- Develop and maintain the Service Catalog
- Increase the speed and agility of Change in our environment while ensuring incidents caused by Change are minimised by continuously evaluating potential risk and historical successes
- Define and manage the CAB agenda and host the CAB Meetings
- Align Problem Management resources on driving the root cause of the most impactful problems in our environment
- Successfully communicate to all levels of management, and other groups within OpenX to assess and determine ongoing needs and requirements regarding process improvements, technology review, issues, and deployment.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or related field, suitable work experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in technology and customer support
- ITIL Knowledge and Certification a plus
- Working experience in Incident, Change and Problem Management processes
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in a global service management role
- Driving changes with service management best practices
- Jira, Jira Service desk(or ServiceNow), and PagerDuty
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!