6th Floor, 90 Long Acre, Covent Garden, WC2E 9RA UK
London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
View All jobs
The Office Manager/ EA will provide assistance with Facilities and Administrative support. Includes planning, coordination and implementation of facilities and administrative functions. The Office Assistant/EA must have a basic understanding of facility operations and systems, be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and have strong customer service skills.
Office Management Key Responsibilities
- Act as office greeter coordinating all guest arrivals and caretaking
- Ownership of Office Management and social budgets
- Reconciling payments made to suppliers.
- Inventory and order office supplies via corporate procurement
- Inventory and order kitchen supplies via corporate procurement
- Maintain printer/mail areas for supplies
- Mail, FedEx & UPS (pick-ups/deliveries)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures
- Assist with employee and guest transportation services (i.e calling Uber, Taxi)
- Conduct office sweeps several times daily to pick up any garbage/misc. items
- Maintain a clean kitchen (dishwasher load/unload, garbage changes if necessary)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary area for food, clean out fridge weekly
- Troubleshoot when there are building/facilities issues and inform Building Manager
- Learn conference room equipment and provide support to those using these tools
- Assist the local team with expense queries (training on Concur system will be provided)
- Order breakfast/lunch on days provided, including preparation/clean up
- Assist HR, IT, and Facilities with new employee on-boarding, workstation setup, etc.
- Inform Director of Facilities of any office related issues, complaints, suggestions, etc.
EA Key Responsibilities (Supporting 2 Execs):
- Perform research related to executive travel briefings, events planning and other matters at the direction of the executives; manage special projects and special events
- Attendance of Weekly ELT (European Leadership Team) meeting to take minutes and actions
- Determine importance of meeting requests in the context of the executives’ priorities and schedule accordingly
- Lead and/or assist in managing global department-wide communication and activities
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel agendas; prepare travel and expense reports on a timely basis
- Perform other related projects and duties as requested
- General admin/recruitment support to People Partner Manager, Europe
General Market Support
- Marketing campaign support
- Managing bulk marketing mailings
- Help with sourcing of venues and locations
- Manage the set up and preparation of key events
- Highly proficient technical skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with Google Suite (mail, cal, docs, etc)
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written
- Highly confidential, discreet and trustworthy
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience / Associate or BA/BS Degree preferred
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
- Comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Experience in working with highly confidential information
- Be versed in dealing and interacting with senior executives
- Must be a self-starter and works independently
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!