Józefitów Street 8/2, 30-039 Kraków, Poland
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
View All jobs
OpenX is looking for talented and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer Software Engineer (Python/GoLang) to help us innovate and improve our products. You will work in all aspects of agile application development, including our enterprise platform that interfaces with a multitude of services that are depended on to deliver billions of requests per day. Your opinions will be important in all phases of product development, starting from requirements to validation and deployment.
Working on the enterprise platform, you will be working with multiple distributed teams to architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality in order to deliver the best possible advertising experience in the market. You’ll be working with product and UX teams to bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise. Scalability, performance, and rock-solid reliability are all factors to consider with every line you code.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems
- Architect, create and deliver new features and functionality
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Work with Engineering and Product teams distributed across multiple locations
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it
- 3+ years (5+ years for Senior position) working experience in Python and/or GoLang along with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Experience with databases system design, RDBMs or NoSQL
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience withGoogle Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services - nice to have
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology or advertising technology is a big plus
- Good written & oral communication skills, excellence
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new systems
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!