888 E Walnut St, 2nd Floor Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena, California, United States
View All jobs
The Marketo Operations Manager should have strong email marketing and database management experience to help analyze, optimize, and integrate Marketo with other systems like Salesforce and help integrate marketing automation into overall marketing strategy for this growing organization. As a Marketo Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing all external email communications. You will also be responsible for managing various marketing related projects, coordinating with stakeholders and ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- Leverage marketing automation of Marketo and other systems to manage email campaigns, generate leads, track and measure campaign performance and drive insights for optimization opportunities and improve performance benchmarks
- Manage the configuration and customization of Marketo
- Understand data flows and integrations between multiple applications like Salesforce, Digesto, Knak
- Be a data expert. Understand data requirements and data standards. Own the list import process in Marketo
- Gather requirements, and manage various projects related to Marketing
- Build and manage landing pages and forms using Marketo
- Manage all content like case studies white papers that are hosted using Marketo
- Manage email communications process from email creation to final deliverability. Review and sign off on all emails, ensuring that they have met quality standards and are sent error free
- Optimize email messages and design for high open and click rates and manage daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time
- 3+ Years of hands on experience with Marketo and similar systems
- Certifications are a plus, especially Marketo Certified Expert
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus
- Experience with Excel to understand and analyze data
- Experience with driving projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Previous experience with marketing from a business standpoint required
- Good knowledge of html and css
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Hands on experience integrating Marketing Automation platform with CRM System, preferably SFDC
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and oral communication skills
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!