888 E Walnut St, 2nd Floor Pasadena, CA 91101
FPA & BI
Pasadena, California, United States
View All jobs
OpenX Technologies, Inc. is looking for a FP&A Manager to join our fun, dynamic and high-performing Financial Operations team. Our team’s mission is to steer the financial growth of OpenX through the delivery of world-class financial intelligence, guidance and services. In this mission we value reliability, integrity and fearless stewardship of OpenX’s business. We strive to operate with objectivity, rigor and strategic insight.
We are looking for someone who has intellectual curiosity and shows initiative. You will be involved in projects with exposure to the CFO and other senior management. The successful candidate will have the aptitude to manage large projects with intricate dependencies, understand complex data structures and interactions amongst different systems, and enjoy analyzing difficult problems.
The ideal candidate will be a highly engaged financial professional with at least seven years of finance and analytical experience.
You will be responsible for developing actionable insights and partnering with business teams to drive company performance. You will focus on a specific area of revenue and gain exposure to the entire business through frequent collaboration within finance and with other teams. You will also be heavily involved with our revenue forecasting and budgeting process, including collaboration with executives across the company to run the process for maximum impact and efficiency.
- Thought leadership
- Analysis of industry, business trends, and KPIs for the finance and overall organization
- Forecasting, Budgeting, Reporting
- Prepare revenue forecasts, annual budgets, and long-range plans
- Drive scenario and sensitivity analyses to support company strategy
- Drive regression analysis to provide a more accurate forecast of our complex business
- Dashboard production and automation
- Spin up ad-hoc dashboards
- System improvements
- Continuous improvement of our forecasting & budgeting tool (Adaptive)
- Build a deep understanding of our revenue model
- 7+ years of relevant experience in forecasting, financial modeling, analysis, and project management
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Math (Statistics); MBA preferred
- Understand financial statements and basic accounting principles
- Expertise in Adaptive Insights or equivalent tool preferred
- Exceptional project management skills
- SQL experience preferred
- Comfort working with large data sets
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Expertise in time series/regression analysis utilizing tools such as R or SPSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to senior leadership
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours
- Easily adapt to changing environment and responsibilities based on organizational needs
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!