584 Broadway, Suite 808 New York, NY 10012
New York, New York, United States
View All jobs
Product Marketing is a critical function at OpenX that sits at the intersection of product, sales, and marketing. The Senior Product Marketing Manger is responsible for owning the path to commercialization for our platform and data products and driving adoption and ongoing engagement across our partners. This includes developing and executing the go-to-market strategy and becoming the expert for the solutions and segments you represent. The ideal candidate is a highly driven, analytical, customer-centric marketer who excels at working in a team environment, can own and lead large scale projects, and is eager to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. This person also has keen understanding of digital advertising, audience data, and marketer needs.
- Effectively lead the GTM strategy by partnering with cross-functional teams and owning components related to market intelligence, launch validation, sales readiness and product marketing
- Develop trainings and sales enablement strategies that drive adoption, enthusiasm and results for our global sales team
- Conduct market research and SWOT analysis for new products and opportunities
- Partner with industry research and analytics organizations to create compelling thought leadership
- Partner with marketing, communications and business development to create audience-focused pitches and content that enable our teams to effectively communicate the value of partnering with OpenX
- Build out our competitive toolkit that provides sales teams with insight, talking points and resources necessary to properly position OpenX in the market
- 5+ years product marketing experience
- Experience leading teams successfully to a shared outcome
- Experience working directly with and supporting global sales teams
- Ability to distill complex ideas to compelling messaging across various marketing channels
- Strong track record of analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- History of managing successful programs that drive key metrics
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve shared business and customer goals
- Self-starter with drive to succeed and manage priorities in a quickly changing business environment
- Strong time and project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in B2B2C, Saas product, data or advertising technology
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated success supporting sales or marketing
- Experience building compelling narratives
- Operational experience managing go-to-market
- Experience in digital advertising
(Company verbiage providing by People Team)
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!