OpenX is looking for a programmatic media veteran, focused on building relationships and strategic partnerships with agencies, agency trading desks (ATDs), and marketers in order to evangelize OpenX demand-side products/services and influence programmatic spend in the OpenX exchange. Reporting directly to the SVP-Global Demand, this critical member of the Demand team will have a great opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the company, and to cement our position as thought leaders in the programmatic space. Success in this position requires passion for ad tech with a heavy emphasis on RTB, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Develop existing and prospect new relationships with media agencies, ATDs and direct buyers within the assigned region to evangelize programmatic buying best practices as well as accelerate demand for OpenX’s inventory, private marketplaces, mobile, and emerging demand-focused products such as programmatic guaranteed.
- Drive best practices among team around account planning, forecasting, relationship building, and solution selling.
- Establish OpenX as trusted partner in programmatic space; provide guidance to clients on long-term strategy for effective programmatic buying.
- Serve as internal advocate for clients by identifying common needs/opportunities across portfolio of clients and work with product management team to develop product roadmap for buyers.
- Develop deep expertise in the OpenX monetization platform to provide consultative guidance to buyers around how to maximize value from our partnership.
- Responsible for regular, accurate updates on client spend and client engagement pipeline.
- 7+ years working in online advertising (account management, sales, etc).
- Solid relationships across marketers, agencies, and agency trading desks and/or previous agency experience working closely with ad tech companies (DSP, DMP, Ad Server, etc).
- Clear understanding of real-time bid exchanges and programmatic buying fundamentals, particularly display, mobile and video formats.
- BS/BA degree required. MBA a plus.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills.
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open bookWe evolve fast