Senior Full Stack Engineer – Marketplace Quality
The Marketplace Quality (MQ) team at OpenX is responsible for ensuring OpenX massive marketplace only offers high quality inventory to enable premium publishers and buyers to confidently transact in our trusted exchange and benefit from our superior monetization technology.
The MQ team works on the interesting but difficult problems to ensure OpenX leading position in inventory quality:
- Traffic Quality: detect and prevent fraudulent traffic entering OpenX marketplace,
- Ad Quality: only allow high quality ads to enter OpenX marketplace.
The MQ team is looking for talented and highly motivated senior full stack engineers to help us innovate and improve our products. You will work in all aspects of agile application development, including both Traffic Quality and Ad Quality systems that deliver billions of requests per day. Your opinions will be important in all phases of product development, starting from requirements to validation and deployment.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems capable of delivering billions of ad impressions per day
- Architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality in order to deliver the best possible advertising experience in the market
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Work with Product and UX teams to bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise
- Work with Engineering and Product teams distributed across multiple locations
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes
- Mentor junior engineers and provide strong technical leadership
- Strong, disciplined skills in Java and/or Python
- Strong ownership and professionalism
- Experienced with large scale distributed applications
- Development experience on Linux platforms
- Minimum 5 years of solid development experiences
- BS degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Experience with Erlang
- Experience with Riak
- Experience with Storm, Kafka, or Spark Streaming
- Experience with network programming and distributed applications
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- Scalability, performance, and rock-solid reliability with every line you code
- Continuous interest in new technologies
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast