Programmatic Direct Specialist
The Programmatic Direct (PD) Specialist is responsible for completing operational tasks and analyses to support PD products such as Private Marketplaces (PMP) and Real-time Guaranteed (RTG). As a member of the Programmatic Direct business team, this person will analyze publisher inventory, build packages and deals, recommend pricing, identify opportunities to improve deal performance, and conduct periodic audits to ensure data integrity. The Programmatic Direct Specialist will develop a strong knowledge of OpenX PD products and serve as the key operational resource for the PD business team.
- Analyze publishers’ inventory and recommend appropriate packages and pricing
- Build discoverable packages, add merchandising details, and review data for completeness
- Set up single and multi-publisher deals, both in anticipation of demand and per buyer request
- Maintain freshness of existing deals and periodically perform migrations between deal types
- Analyze, troubleshoot, optimize and monitor deals for clients and internal stakeholders
- Perform various information audits, both manually and via queries, to ensure data integrity
- Periodically train Ad Ops and Yield teams on how to activate and support PD products
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience at an ad exchange, SSP, ad network, DSP, web publisher, media agency, or similar company within the digital media ecosystem
- Solid understanding of the online ad industry, advertiser campaign objectives, and the RTB / programmatic ecosystem; programmatic direct (including PMP) knowledge a plus
- Preferred: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities concurrently; ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Ability to form strong relationships with internal teams
- Self starter with ability to work somewhat independently
- Intellectually curious and creative
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker capable of distilling insights to internal stakeholders
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast