OpenX is looking for an exceptional Contract Technical Recruiter for our Krakow office to help us recruit great people for our growing team. You must have a solid and successful track record of recognizing talent, connecting with talent and selling talent the opportunity. You are a team player who genuinely cares about what you do and the people you work with. You'll need to demonstrate a natural curiosity about how the business works, the ability to develop strong talent pipelines and a natural inclination to connect with others. You also have to be smart, creative, enthusiastic and resilient. This recruiter will be based in our Krakow office and will interact daily with our technology team. If this sounds like you, please keep reading.
- Lead recruitment strategy meetings with hiring managers and develop recruitment plans, which includes gaining full understanding of position requirements, setting expectations and providing market intelligence regarding hiring trends and market conditions
- Work with hiring managers to create compelling job descriptions and effective search strategies
- Source, screen, and manage candidates through the interview process, always ensuring that the candidate experience is a positive one
- Maintain clear, regular communications with hiring managers throughout the search process, providing updates and feedback and instilling confidence that their roles will be filled with the right candidates
- Be able to convince candidates that an opportunity to work with us will be a positive and fulfilling career move because you understand our value proposition and know how to make them understand it, too
- Know how to manage your time and keep focused and organized
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least three years of experience successfully recruiting in a corporate or agency environment; a blend of the two would be ideal
- Experience recruiting for mid to senior level engineering positions is required; recruiting in the digital space a huge plus
- Proven success working in a high volume multi-client and multi-functional recruiting environment
- The proven ability to successfully and diplomatically negotiate when closing a candidate
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization
- Sense of humor and positive approach to situations
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!