- How can I change the OpenX logo to a custom one?
- How to change the report date format?
- How can I test that I've installed the CMS plugin correctly?
- How can I find my OpenX delivery URL?
- Where can I download the OpenX CMS integration plugins?
- Are there any plugins or extensions for OpenX?
You can easily replace your OpenX installation logo with your custom logo/image by following these steps:
- Upload your custom logo file to: '[OpenX Folder]\www\admin\assets\images\' folder
- Switch to an administrator's account
- Go to 'Global settings -> User Interface Settings'
- Insert the name of your file in 'Name of custom logo file' field
- Save changes
You can change report date format in reports generated by OpenX.
Date format is set in every language version separately. If you are using OpenX in English language version please do following steps to change your date format:
- Go to: 'lib\max\language\en\' folder.
- Find 'default.lang.php' file.
- Find $GLOBALS['date_format']= "%d/%m/%Y"; line
- Change it to $GLOBALS['date_format']= "%m/%d/%Y".
NOTE: This way your date will be changed from default format %d/%m/%Y (Day, Month, Year) to %m/%d/%Y (Month , Day, Year).
You can change date formats in other language versions by changing the values above in 'default.lang.php' files in the corresponding language folder.
You can check your plugin is working correctly by serving ads some test ads from our server. Set the delivery URL to "ads.openx.org/delivery" and zone ID 9 for testing.
Note: Use ads.openx.org for testing only. You will not be able to control (or be paid for!) these ads.
I'm using one of the OpenX CMS integration plugins, or I am using the OpenX Video Ads plugin. What delivery URL should I use?
If you are using Shared Hosted and the OpenX Video Ads plugin, the delivery URL you need to specify in the video player plugin is 'http://d1.openx.org/fc.php'.
If you are running OpenX 2.8: login, switch to Administrator and look in: Configuration -> Global Settings -> Banner Delivery Settings -> Delivery Engine URL.
If you are running OpenX 2.6: login, switch to Administrator and look in: My Account -> Global Settings -> Banner Delivery Settings -> Delivery Engine URL.
If you are running OpenX 2.4: login as admin and check in: Settings -> Main Settings -> Delivery Settings -> Delivery Engine URL.
If you are using the hosted version of OpenX, use "d1.openx.org".
You can download the latest versions on the OpenX CMS integration homepage.
At the moment we bundle the MaxMind Geotargeting module with OpenX. Some OpenX users have developed and released modifications and extensions. Please head to the Community Forum to take a look.