Location: King of Prussia, PA, USA
The Demand Specialist will be responsible for growing the demand side of the business by building relationships with major online ad networks, trade desks, and small to midsized agencies. This person must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. The DS will have to be comfortable building relationships on the phone and enjoy working in an emerging field.
- Maintain weekly Call Schedule with demand partners (including performance expectations, data adjustments, and creative related issues)
- Consistently sell and deliver Publisher CPM quota
- Follow up on cases in Salesforce.com for Collections and Yield.
- Create Salesforce.com cases for trafficking.
- Reporting of paused partners due to performance or collections
- Monthly reporting of partner profiles and tiers, and new and previous monthly goals.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company
- A real passion to work in a hard-charging start-up environment with some ambiguity
- Innovating Standards and fast moving process improvement
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Internet Savvy - experience selling on-line advertising highly preferred
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce.com)
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing industry
- Must possess the following core characteristics: professional demeanor, team player & personal/professional integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired, preferably in marketing, communications, and/or internet technology or operations.
- Understanding of online advertising, the CPM business model, and RTB (real time bidding) in an ad network and ad exchange environment is helpful but not required.
If you are interested in the above position or have any queries regarding it please send your resume to: email@example.com
OpenX is one of the world's leading providers of digital advertising technology, enabling businesses to manage and maximize their ad revenue. OpenX products, including OpenX Enterprise, OpenX Market and LiftDNA by OpenX™ provide a comprehensive revenue serving platform by combining ad serving, an ad exchange and a breakthrough approach to yield optimization.
OpenX Technologies, Inc. is based in Los Angeles and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures and SAP Ventures.
OpenX and LiftDNA by OpenX are trademarks of OpenX Limited.
How To Apply:
Please apply on our job site located here: OpenX Positions